** When sending hair please do not require signature for packages. **
Some pieces are handcrafted with Sterling Silver tubing and 14k Gold. Jewelry is both eye catching and durable enough for everyday wear. There are four different braid styles to choose for some styles as well as a variety of clasps to complete your unique piece.
To order, choose a piece from the Jewelry Case and specify the color of hair provided and braid style if applicable. Include the hair, the order form and payment in your package You can send in a piece of your own hair and choose the style you would like for a custom piece.
Requirements for custom pieces:
For Bracelets: jewelry and leather
- The tail must be approximately 12-15 inches in length and a pencils width in diameter.
- Order form asks for desired finished length for the bracelet (ususally 1" larger than tight wrist measurement). If not specified, a medium (7 1/2") will be made.
- The diameter is the same as the bracelets but the length has to increase to a minimum of 24 inches in length.
- The tail must be approximately 10-12 inches in length and a pencils width in diameter. For style 017 less length is allowed. For style 018 a bit more than a pencils width is required with 10 inches in length.
- The tail must be approximately 10-12 inches in length and a pencils width in diameter. Please choose a braid style, a length of the drop for the earring and the type of hanger (Ear wire or French hook)
- The tail must be approximately 10-12 inches in length and a pencils width in diameter. Please choose a braid style and a watch face shape. Add 3/4 of an inch to the wrist measurement for sizing
- The tail must be approximately 18-24 inches in length and 2 pencils width in diameter. Please measure where the belt will lay around waist rather than pant size. Measuring a current belt to the hole used including the buckle is usually a good measurement. If the tail is shorter supplement some width to the amount for each of the cutout spaces on the belt. Supplemental hair is available upon request.
All hair will be washed and conditioned upon receipt. Matted hair or overly dirty hair is unusable and will be returned. All hair must be placed in a plastic bag or container and shipped to address below.
- The tail must be approximately 18 inches in length and 1 1/2 pencil widths in diameter. Please measure where the dogs neck and add 2 inches.
- In some instances, mane hair can be used if it is approximately the right length
- Please or call with any questions or concerns about styles, products and pricing.
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks for custom pieces from the time PonyLocks receives the hair
- All extra hair is returned with the finished product.
- Please indicate on the order form if you would prefer Fedex (insured) delivery for $12 or USPS for $5.75 for up to two small bracelet type boxes or one necklace box. USPS for more than 2 items or a necklace and bracelet combination is $11.50 If USPS is chosen, PonyLocks is not responsible for lost shipments or replacements. Please contact us for International shipping rates.
- Forms of payment accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express Check, Certified check, or Money orders.
- The tail hair I provided was from a chestnut horse but appears a lot darker now its been made into jewelry. Are you sure it is my horses tail? Answer: A lot of chestnuts tails are a lot darker underneath that doesn't see the sun. When it is all braided together a lot of the red type highlights may be darkened by all the hairs being grouped together. Rest assured, all hair is color coded and washed separately so there is no mixup and confusion of tails.
** Make checks payable to Ponylocks. If using a credit card you can call, email or include the credit card information along with the order. All items must be paid in full by the time it ships back to you. **
|** If sending a check please include $12 for Fedex delivery or $5.75 for USPS delivery.**
** Gift Certificates Available **|
for more information.
Christmas order cutoff date for 2013 is November 30th for jewelry and November 23rd for leather items. All orders must be received in Raleigh by those dates for guaranteed Christmas delivery. These dates may be subject to change. |